Monday, August 1, 2011

A Memo to the Director of Project TALON

Dear Director,

   I request an update in the development of Project TALON for the Board of Directors by the beginning of next week. I understand that you and your engineers have spent a few years on this project, but the Board has seen little advancement from it. If this pattern continues, the Board is proposing to reallocate funding to other company projects.

   I know your division has been working hard on the development of military AI, and you have plans for suit-integrated AI up on the drawing board. But the military is also prompting me for details on the Project's progress. I hope you will have something ready for me to present to the Board by next Monday.

Sincerely,

Victor Hill
CEO of the IRIS Division

No comments:

Post a Comment